Thursday, November 15, 2012

In with the New: Sleeping Late Edition

We've survived a hurricane, an election, and LOL Day 7. We can now get back to business.

Here are fourteen new spanking-oriented blogs that I hope you will enjoy. I encourage you to leave comments for the authors if you like what they have to say.

Domestic Discipline
Heather Green
His Spanked Brat
His Submissive Wife
Jack and Jill
Julia's Debut
Miss Themis
My Love's Beautiful Lady
Nobody Said It Would Be Easy
Our New Journey
Some Husbands Need Discipline (F/M)
Spanking Tales and Toons
Spumoni
The Art of Self Spanking

Legend
General Spanking
Photos/Videos
Model/Industry
DD Blogs
Authors/Stories
Ds/BDSM Blogs
To these new members of our community, I bid you welcome. If you would like some blogging tips and suggestions, try these. In any case, we're delighted that you're here!

6 comments :

Anonymous said...

I just stopped by to subscribe to your blog - and what a pleasant surprise! The fourth one down is mine! I look forward to reading much more from your blog in the future. Thanks for spreading the word!!

pixiepie said...

I remember back 'in the day' when I was on this list....
Thank you for all the advice you always provided.

Hermione said...

Welcome, new bloggers!

Hugs,
Hermione

Kitty the Submissive Wife said...

Woo Hoo! New blogs to read - my favorite time of the week. :)

Unknown said...

Thank you for the welcome! I appreciate all the helpful advice and tips I've gotten since joining this wonderful community.

Julia D. said...

Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm still surprised to see people read my blog and even subscribe to it. This is a wonderful community.

Hugs, Julia

Post a Comment